Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Bang Braid: My Way + Purple Shadow

I did the bang braid. It's so simple, that i do it like once a week.

 First, take a chunk of your bangs.
Split into 3 parts.
Braid down the side of your head.
Pull another chunk of hair into every twist you make.
(This makes it look sturdy(:)
Then spray with hairspray and enjoy(:
 Thumbs up for purple eye shadow!!

 I was out of blush, so i used eye shadow, and it worked quite well! I just blended onto my cheek with my fingers!



I used:
New York Color: Cat Black Liquid Eye Liner
Almay One Coat Black Mascara
and
An Eye Shadow Pallet...
And It Works Great!(:

9 comments:

  1. OMG that's so cool.
    I am gonna try this too :).
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT BLOG!!I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT TO FOLLOW ME FROM GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU
    XOXO FROM ITALY
    A_C'EST MOI
    http://www.lamodeouicestmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH TAESHA!!!!!
    hahaha, I found your blog through Keilani's blog. It's been way too long, HOW ARE YOU??

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh pftttt silly me :P I forgot I don't have my real name on this thing, sorry!
    It's Andrea Cancino from Maeser last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bang braid! Totally loving your blog!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  6. sana çok yakışmış gerçektende . bende bloguma beklerim . :)
    http://merveyilldiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete